- Fighting for the Future by Hannah Middleton
- Can we move the ALP to left by joining it?
- Comments on an Infantile Disorder in Australia – Central Committee November 2012
- Hot Earth – The case for planning and regulation to deal with the climate crisis. (Published 2011)
- A Proposal for a people’s government – a CPA discussion paper
- Migrants and refugees – a CPA policy statement
- Peace Action Kit
- Red Women – Short Biographies of Six Australian Women (2020)
CPA National Congress
Resolutions, Guardian articles, photos, what delegates had to say can be found on our CPA Nation Congress page. It covers the 2013, 2009, 2005, and 2001 Congresses.
- Militarising Australia
- A Brief history of Australian unionism and the role of the Communist Party by Warren Smith
- The strategy and tactics of the MUA dispute by David Matters
- Good Planets Are Hard to Find by Dr Hannah Middleton and Erna Bennett
- How Super is Super? by Anna Pha
- The rush to privatisation by Anna Pha
- The DSP’s attempt to dress Trotsky in Lenin’s clothes by David Matters
- Howard’s Way: destroying Medicare, feeding insurance companies by Dr Con Costa
- Howard’s 1996 Industrial Relations Legislation by Anna Pha
- Award stripping by Anna Pha
- Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Fredrick Engels
- Three Sources and Three Component Parts of Marxism by V I Lenin
- Socialism and Religion Marx, Engels, Lenin
- Fidel Castro talks to Intellectuals – Our Duty is to Struggle by Fidel Castro and left intellectuals on world politics.
- The importance of alternative media – talks given by Anna Pha and Jake Lynch
- The US war on terrorism — what is the real agenda? by Dr Hannah Middleton
- What you should know about Star Wars – A topical study guide by Dr Hannah Middleton
- Out of their mouths: planning the New World Order by Anna Pha
- The Failed States Doctrine what you should know about Star Wars — a topical study guide
- The heroic legacy of the Iraqi Communist Party by Prakash Karat
- Recolonising the Solomon Islands
- ZIMBABWE: The struggle for land, the struggle for independence by Rob Gowland
- BOUGAINVILLE: The long struggle for freedom by Moses Havini
A Book About Australia’s Radical History – Free Digital Edition Of Bertha Walker’s 1972 Book Solidarity Forever!
The book provides detailed accounts of many of the radical and socialist struggles in Australia in the early 20th century.