The imperialists are becoming more blatant in their attempts to topple the socialist system in Cuba.
The recent anti-government protests in Cuba are a product of the relentless maneuvers against the country staged by the US over a long period of time to obliterate the Cuban revolution.
Since the victory of the Cuban revolution, the US has committed ceaseless acts of military intervention, subversion and sabotage as well as economic blockade against Cuba under its scheme to stifle the first socialist country in the Western hemisphere by all means.
Lately, the US, in collusion with a handful of counter-revolutionary elements in Cuba, has been doggedly resorting to psychological conspiracy warfare and tactics of social disruption in order to undermine people’s faith in the Communist Party and socialist system, and create and aggravate political instability in the country.
The reality shows that “peaceful co-existence” the US advocates is only a sly trick to find an easy way of fulfilling their aggressive ambition by instilling illusions about capitalism into anti-imperialist and independent countries.
The nature of imperialism never changes.
The lessons of history testify that we can defend the gains of revolution, socialist system and people’s dignity only when we do not indulge in any kind of fantasy about imperialism, but constantly intensify the struggle against it.
The US is terribly mistaken about the unyielding faith and will of the Communist Party and people of Cuba who had opened up their way to the socialist cause with their blood and have stood strong and pulled through the protracted sanctions and blockade imposed by the imperialists and all other hardships.
Communist and Workers’ Parties greatly appreciate the will of the Communist Party of Cuba to protect the sovereignty and dignity of the country and defend the socialist system to the end, resolutely opposing the vicious attempts of the US to topple its system, and we express strong solidarity with the Communist Party of Cuba.
Communist and Workers’ Parties oppose and condemn in the strongest terms the immoral US sanctions and blockade against Cuba and demand that all sanctions and blockade which violate the Cuban people’s rights to existence and development be lifted.
Communist and Workers’ Parties will consistently and actively support and encourage the struggle of the Communist Party of Cuba and the Cuban government and people to firmly defend and advance the cause of socialism.
1. Communist Party of Argentina
2. Communist Party of Armenia
3. Communist Party of Australia
4. Communist Party of Azerbaidjan
5. Democratic Progressive Tribune, Bahrain
6. Communist Party of Bangladesh
7. Workers’ Party of Bangladesh
8. Communist Party of Belarus
9. Brazilian Communist Party
10. Communist Party of Brazil
11. Communist Party of Britain
12. New Communist Party of Britain
13. Communist Party of Bulgaria
14. Party of the Bulgarian Communists
15. Colombian Communist Party
16. People’s Vanguard Party, Costa Rica
17. Socialist Workers’ Party of Croatia
18. Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia
19. Communist Party of Denmark
20. Communist Party in Denmark
21. Egyptian Communist Party
22. Unified Communist Party of Georgia
23. German Communist Party
24. Hungarian Workers’ Party
25. Communist Party of India (Marxist)
26. Communist Party of India
27. Communist Party of Kurdistan-Iraq
28. Communist Party of Israel
29. Communist Party (Italy)
30. Italian Communist Party
31. Jordanian Communist Party
32. Communist Party of Kazakhstan
33. Workers’ Party of Korea
34. Lao People’s Revolutionary Party
35. Lebanese Communist Party
36. Communist Party of Malta
37. Popular Socialist Party of Mexico
38. Party of Communists of Republic of Moldova
39. Communist Party of Norway
40. Communist Party of Pakistan
41. Palestinian Communist Party
42. Party of the People, Panama
43. Paraguayan Communist Party
44. Peruvian Communist Party
45. Philippine Communist Party [PKP-1930]
46. Communist Party of Poland
47. Portuguese Communist Party
48. Romanian Socialist Party
49. Communist Party of the Russian Federation
50. Russian Communist Workers’ Party
51. Communist Party of Soviet Union
52. Union of Communist Parties-CPSU
53. New Communist Party of Yugoslavia
54. Communists of Serbia
55. Communist Party of Slovakia
56. South African Communist Party
57. Communist Party of Spain
58. Communist Party of the Peoples of Spain
59. Communist Party of Sri Lanka
60. Communist Party of Swaziland
61. Communist Party of Sweden
62. Syrian Communist Party
63. Syrian Communist Party (Unified)
64. Communist Party of Tadjikistan
65. Communist Party of Turkey
66. Communist Party of Ukraine
67. Union of Communists of Ukraine
68. Communist Party of Uruguay
69. Communist Party USA
70. Communist Party of Venezuela
1. Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist-Leninist)
2. Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist)
3. Communist Revolutionary Party of France
4. The Communist League Finland
5. Communist Party of Germany
6. Communist Party of Mauritius
7. National Socialist Party, Romania
8. Communist Party (Switzerland)
9. Socialist Workers Party, USA